Insights on German and American culture, things to do in Germany, and the daily life of a 24 year old guy bee-bopping around in Germany for a year with the CBYX

27 October 2011

der Rundfunk

Funny word, short post.

Rundfunk means radio broadcast, and this is important because I was just part of one here in Germany. I am posting the link to the show's site. It is in German (both the site and the broadcast) and has a lot of techno music interspersed, so if you have little patience for things European, it might not be the best for you. But if you listen to it, you'll get to hear my melodious voice. Huh, huh?

Here is the link to the show that Annelise and I were in. RadioHirn.de Enjoy!

As we speak -- erm as you read?-- I am working on my second post from Berlin so get ready for that bit of reading pleasure shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment